Accord Mortgages has cut rates across its house purchase and remortgage product range.
Over £26 billion worth of mortgage deals are due to come to an end in October.
Highlights of the two-year fixed rate remortgage range include:
- 1.70% (was 1.92%) at 75% LTV with £250 cash back, free valuation, free legals and a £495 product fee
- 1.99% (was 2.20%) at 80% LTV with £250 cash back, free legals, free valuation and no product fee
- 2.09% (was 2.30%) at 85% LTV with £500 cash back, free valuation and no product fee
Those looking to purchase can see reductions of up to 0.32 percentage points. Buyers with a 25% deposit can get a five year fixed rate at 1.90% (was 2.03%) with £500 cash back, free valuation and £495 product fee.
The new range for house buyers also includes:
- Two-year fixed rate at 1.87% (was 1.99%) at 80% LTV with £500 cash back, free valuation and £495 product fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 1.94% (was 2.08%) at 85% LTV with £500 cash back, free valuation and £495 product fee
Jemma Anderson, product manager at Accord Mortgages, said: “In such a volatile market, it’s understandable that clients, either starting on the property ladder or approaching the end of their existing term, may be undecided as to what to do next.
“Brokers are best placed to offer advice and with rate reductions, a variety of term lengths and enhanced benefits like cashback and free valuation, there are now even more options available when trying to find the right product.”