Barclays Mortgages has made changes to a number of products within its 95% LTV (including cashback) purchase range.
It has also increased the number of house-builders with its Green Home Mortgage scheme.
The changes are as follows:
- 2.95% 2 Year Fixed, £0 product fee, 95% LTV, Min loan £5,000, Max loan £400,000 will decrease to 2.86%
- 3.47% 2 Year Fixed, £1000 cashback, £0 product fee, 95% LTV, Min loan £50,000, Max loan £400,000 will decrease to 3.34%
- 3.39% 5 Year Fixed, £0 product fee, 95% LTV, Min loan £5,000, Max loan £400,000 will decrease to 3.35%
Following the April 2018 launch of the Barclays Green Home Mortgage, Barclays Mortgages has increased the number of partner house builders from 5 to 13.
The Barclays Green Home Mortgage offers a preferential interest rate on 2 and 5-year fixed rate mortgages up to 90% loan-to-value (LTV) and Help To Buy mortgages up to 75% LTV. Home movers purchasing a new build property could achieve a savings up to £375 on a typical mortgage of £150,000 over the five-year fixed rate term, with further saving achieved through the reduced bills an energy efficient new build home provides.
The Barclays Green Home Mortgage rewards homebuyers who choose to buy an A or B EPC Energy Efficiency Rated new build home with lower interest rates on their mortgage. The initial group of 5 Barclays partner house builders will now be extended to a further 8 house-builders, who between them build almost half of all new properties in the UK.
Barclays partner house builders
- Barratt Homes (Including David Wilson Homes)
- Berkeley Group
- Bloor Homes*
- Bovis Homes*
- Countryside Properties
- Crest Nicholson
- Kier Living*
- Linden Homes*
- Persimmon Homes (Including Charles Church)*
- Taylor Wimpey*
*new house builders