Clydesdale Bank Intermediaries is reducing rates by up to 0.35 percentage points across its residential five-year fixed rate mortgage range.
The following rates have been cut:
- Five-year fixed to 75% LTV: 2.19% (previously 2.34%)
- Five-year fixed to 80% LTV: 2.24% (previously 2.44%)
- Five-year fixed to 75% LTV: Full C&I – 1.89% (previously 2.19%)
- Five-year fixed to 80% LTV: Full C&I – 1.94% (previously 2.29%)
- Five-year fixed to 85% LTV: Full C&I – 2.19% (previously 2.39%)
- Five-year fixed to 90% LTV: Full C&I – 2.34% (previously 2.59%)
- Five-year fixed to 75% LTV: Fee Offer – 2.09% (previously 2.39%)
Products are available for loan sizes between £80,000 to £1,000,000, except for the 90% LTV product which is available for loan sizes between £80,000 to £499,999.
Product fees are £999 for loan sizes up to £499,999, and £1,499 for loan sizes of £500,000 and over, except for the fee offer product which benefits from no product fee.
All products are available for purchase and remortgage applications, with remortgage applications benefiting from a remortgage switching package free valuation and standard legal fees. The fee offer product also benefits from one free valuation for purchase applications on properties worth £2m or less.
Fred Sharp, head of mortgage distribution, said: “Longer term fixed rates are becoming more popular so we are improving our five year range to ensure our broker partners are able to offer their clients who require certainty of payments a competitive range of products.”