Commercial Trust has unveiled its enhanced buy-to-let comparison table for customers, adding a number of new features.
The buy-to-let mortgage comparison table allows visitors to search for buy-to-let mortgage deals by a number of variables, including: property value, loan amount, term, product type, ERC and repayment type.
It also provides the ability to search specifically for Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO) or Limited Company products.
Now, users have more filter options, including the following:
- Loan to value
- Target monthly cost (returns results with monthly repayments equal to, or less than the sum entered)
- Initial period (1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 year, or, lifetime deals)
- Initial rate (will give results equal to or less than the rate entered)
- Cashback (whether or not it is offered and the amount)
- Annual income (filters in or out deals that require a personal income of over £25,000)
Andrew Turner, chief executive officer at Commercial Trust, said: “With these innovations, we want to make it as easy as possible for visitors to assess the buy-to-let market at a glance and, on the go.
“Our new buy-to-let mortgage comparison table will give the visitor a snap shot of available deals, so that they can have a more informed conversation with our advisor team.
“With the thousands of products available and a variety of criteria applicable to each one, buy-to-let mortgage options could not be more complex. The new features of our table help to get the first pre-qualifying details in place to narrow the search.
“I hope the refinements we have made to our buy-to-let comparison table prove very useful to UK landlords.”