The Hinckley & Rugby Building Society has cut the interest rates on eight mortgages.
Deals includes a lifetime discount that now charges below 2%.
The lifetime discount mortgage, available at up to 80% LTV, has seen its rate cut from 2.19% to 1.95%. It is available with an offset savings account, which can be operated online.
For the Society’s two-year discount mortgage at up to 90% LTV the rate has been reduced from 2.45% to 2.29%.
In addition, the two-year discount mortgage at up to 85% LTV has its rate cut from 2.25% to 2.09%.
The other five cuts are all to fixed rate mortgages:
- Five-year fix at up to 90% LTV, rate cut from 3.54% to 3.45%
- Five-year fix at up to 85% LTV, rate cut from 3.09% to 2.89%
- Five-year fix at up to 80% LTV, rate cut from 2.99% to 2.79%
- Two-year fix at up to 90% LTV, rate cut from 2.95% to 2.75%
- Two-year fix at up to 85% LTV, rate cut from 2.65% to 2.49%.
All other terms for the mortgages are unchanged.
Chris White (pictured), Hinckley & Rugby chief executive, said: “This sharpening of our fixed and discount rate mortgages makes eight of our key products even more attractive. And all our mortgages are backed by our outstanding service levels and manual underwriting decisions.”