FIBA, as part of the SimplyBiz Group, has revealed that its members can access the package of additional support, designed to help the 3,700+ adviser and broker firms who use SimplyBiz Group services, during the Covid-19 crisis.
The package offers support over four key areas including cash flow management, client communication, financial support signposting for clients and mental wellbeing.
The scheme consists of the following:
- A three-month fee payment holiday
- Free access to software allowing advisers and brokers to service clients remotely
- Guidance for clients regarding how to access the financial support available from the government
- Regular and reliable news and updates on the coronavirus pandemic and both its effect on the industry and potential implications for clients
- Access to a workplace mental health support app, including a new module on issues specifically linked to isolation and working from home.
Adam Tyler, executive chairman of FIBA, said: “Support for small businesses is a crucial element in times of crisis, and I am delighted that together with The SimplyBiz Group, we can offer a comprehensive assistance package that will help equip our broker members with the tools they need to endure difficult times.
“As we emerge into a different landscape, the relationship between customer, broker and lender will change and we are providing a unique opportunity for our members to begin to prepare for better times ahead.
“The initiative is a significant achievement and I am pleased to announce that FIBA members can now benefit from additional support and learn to adjust to a new way of working and more importantly, continue to write business through changing and challenging times.”