First Direct has made rate changes across its mortgage range.
Changes include reductions on a number of fixed rate deals across different loan to value (LTV) products.
The new mortgage range includes:
- 60% LTV two-year fixed rate – 1.24% with £1,450 fee (down 0.05 percentage points from 1.29%)
- 75% LTV two-year fixed rate – 1.39% with £1,450 fee (down 0.09 percentage points from 1.48%)
- Further rate cuts at 80% and 85% LTV
Five year rates include the following:
- 60% LTV five-year fixed – 2.19% with £1450 fee
- 60% LTV five-year fixed – 2.49% fee saver
- 75% LTV five-year fixed – 2.48% with £1450 fee
In addition, First Direct is now offering a tracker at 1.74% at 60% LTV – 0.25 percentage points down from the previous rate of 1.99%.
Tracy Garrad, CEO of First Direct, said: “We know that people have different priorities when it comes to selecting a mortgage product and it is important that our range is tailored to the needs of our customers. The latest rate changes mean that we can offer a wider range of market-leading rates – with and without fees – to suit all borrowers, regardless of their financial position.”