HSBC is launching a five-year fix below 2% on Monday 20 April.
It is available at 60% LTV and has a booking fee of £1,499.
HSBC is also launching a two-year fix at 1.24%, and continues to offer its two year discount rate at 0.99%. Both are available at 60% LTV with a £1,499 fee.
Tracie Pearce, head of mortgages at HSBC, said: “We are committed to helping customers take their first step onto, or move up, the property ladder. With mortgage rates lower than they’ve ever been before, we’re proud to introduce the lowest ever five year fixed rate.
“We’re also offering £1,000 cash back to homebuyers and have refreshed our mortgage range to ensure that homeowners with a smaller deposit have access to our historically low mortgage rates.”
HSBC is also offering £1,000 cash back with its new Homebuyer Special range. Advance and Premier customers will receive £1,500 cash back. It is also available on all fixed rates on our 95% LTV Help to Buy range.
The Homebuyer Special range rates are:
- 80% LTV three-year fixed – 2.99% with £199 fee
- 85% LTV three-year fixed – 3.29% with £199 fee
- 90% LTV three-year fixed – 3.89% with £199 fee
Help to Buy range:
- 95% LTV two-year fixed – 4.39% with £199 fee
- 95% LTV three-year fixed – 4.59% with £199 fee
- 95% LTV five-year fixed– 4.89% with £199 fee