Legal & General has announced the winners of its 8th annual Business Quality Awards (BQAs).
Launched in 2011, the awards recognise the standout performers who have delivered exceptional levels of customer service and retention of protection business.
The winners of the awards were recognised at the event held on 7 February 2019 at Legal & General’s head office in Coleman Street, London.
The winners were as follows:
- Outstanding Performance Award – Wesleyan
- Best Reinstatement Performance Award – Health-on-Line
- Best Customer Retention Performance Award – Everyday FS
- Customer Excellence Award (Firm) – ActiveQuote
- Customer Excellence Award (Network) – Openwork
- Data Precision Award – Cavendish Online
- Protection Written in Trust – CMME Mortgages (Contractors)
- Special Recognition Award – Lifesearch
- Outstanding Customer Outcome – Threshold
- Best Supporting Account Manager – Rose Vierod
Craig Brown, director, intermediary, Legal & General, said: “Legal & General’s Business Quality Awards are something we look forward to each year and it’s great for us to be able to champion the intermediaries who are raising the benchmark when it comes to customer service and retention of protection business.
“Running alongside our recently launched ‘Hero in the Middle’ campaign, we’re committed to supporting intermediaries and demonstrating their value as part of our drive to grow the overall protection market. Once again, a very big congratulations to all our winners.”