The Mansfield Building Society has launched a specialist lending proposition called Versatility.
It aims to support the needs of individuals whose borrowing requirements are underserved by mainstream lenders.
Lending areas within the Versatility range include:
- FCA regulated (Family) buy-to-let mortgages
- self employed and contractors
- interest only (including property downsizing as a repayment strategy)
- lending into and in retirement
- family assist mortgages
- property improvements and unusual property types
- credit criteria and income sources
Steve Walton (pictured), the Mansfield’s national development manager, said: “Brokers have told us that they value our individual underwriting approach and that our lending criteria helps them meet the needs of a wide range of circumstances that they face when dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
So, we’ve launched Versatility because we want to shout about the ways we’re meeting these demands and highlight our expansive lending criteria which continues to be developed to support real life situations.
Our personal approach and pragmatic attitude means that we are now better placed than ever before to help brokers find appropriate solutions that meet the diverse needs of today’s borrowers.”