NatWest Intermediary Solutions has reintroduced 85% LTV on selected products.
Mark Bullard, head of sales at NatWest Intermediary Solutions, said: “We promised intermediaries at the end of July that we would be bringing back 85% LTV products and I’m happy we’re now able to deliver on this promise.”
85% LTV applications are only available for residential purchase (not new build) and residential remortgage on a like for like basis.
Criteria for loans of 80% LTV and below remains unchanged.
In addition, NatWest Intermediary Solutions has also made rate changes to its portfolio. A summary of the rate changes is as follows:
- Core Range
- Purchase: New 85% 2 and 5 year deals
- Purchase: Rate increases of up to 13bps on selected 2 year deals and up to 12bps on selected 5 year deals
- Remortgage: New 85% 2 and 5 year deals
- Remortgage: Rate increases of up to 9bps on selected 2 year deals and 4bps on 80% 5 year deal
- Remortgage – High Value: Rate increase 4bps on 60% 2 year deal and up to 4bps on selected 5 year deals
- Core Range
- Product Switchers: Rate increases of up to 8bps on selected 2 year deals and up to 7bps on selected 5 year deals
2 Year Term End Dates Moving from 30 September 2022 to 31 December 2022
5 Year Term End Dates Moving from 30 September 2025 to 31 December 2025