NatWest Intermediary Solutions will tomorrow make a series of rate cuts on a number of three and five-year deals across the 60%, 70% and 75% LTV bandings.
The changes include a 74bps reduction on its five-year, 60% LTV deal and a 60bps decrease in the rate offered on its five-year fixed rate, no product fee, 75% LTV deal.
In the Core range the following rate reductions are being introduced for purchase and remortgage deals:
- Three-year fixed rate decreasing to 2.40% from 2.55%, 60% LTV, £995 product fee
- Three-year fixed rate decreasing to 2.55% from 2.65%, 70% LTV, £995 product fee
- Three-year fixed rate decreasing to 2.85% from 2.99%, 75% LTV, £995 product fee
- Five-year fixed rate decreasing to 2.90% from 2.95%, 60% LTV, £995 product fee
- Five-year fixed rate decreasing to 3.35% from 4.09%, 75% LTV, £995 product fee
- Five-year fixed rate decreasing to 3.69% from 4.29%, 75% LTV, no product fee
Mark Bullard, head of sales at NatWest Intermediary Solutions, said: “Building on recent enhancements to our intermediary range, I am pleased that we are able to improve the rates on a number of our deals.
“Our increased appetite to lend this year combined with the reliability of our service and support from our BDMs means we have a very attractive proposition for brokers looking to place volume mortgage business with a lender.
“We continue to offer a broad range of mortgages to accommodate clients in the vast majority of LTV bands, as well as maintaining a good presence in the first time buyer, shared equity and buy-to-let markets.”