NatWest is making rate reductions buy-to-let range and reintroducing free valuations for intermediary purchase products.
On 24 November, NatWest will be making the following changes across its new and existing customer ranges:
- Reductions of up to 84bps across its buy-to-let range.
- Reintroduction of free valuations for intermediary purchase products
- Rate increases of up to 20bps across Core remortgage range
- Rate reductions in product switch range of 5bps on its two-year 60% LTV
- Rate increases of up to 20bps and 19bps on selected two and five-year deals 70% LTV and above respectively.