HL Partnership and MSN networks are hosting a series of eight regional conferences in March.
The events are open to members and advisers and will concentrate on business development opportunities “in an era of increasing change”.
Details are as follows:
- 12 March, Wetherby – Wetherby Racecourse – Wetherby
- 13 March, Manchester – AJ Bell Stadium, Manchester
- 14 March, Leicester – Jurys Inn Hinckley Island Hotel – Leicester
- 15 March, Bristol – Leigh Court – Bristol
- 19 March, Milton Keynes – Hilton – Milton Keynes (Timbold Drive)
- 20 March, Gatwick – Crowne Plaza – Felbridge Hotel – Gatwick
- 22 March, Edinburgh – Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor – Edinburgh
In addition to presentations on the state of the market, the vital role of technology in facing the challenges faced by advisers and the importance of protection and GI business in today’s market, the events are being supported by over 25 lenders and other product and service providers.
Attendees will also hear from HLP/MSN on the latest developments in its Mortgage Apply system.
Presentations from insurers will be punctuated by round table sessions with lenders, either side of a buffet lunch, during which there will be opportunities to meet the director team from HLP/MSN.
Neil Hoare (pictured), development director, said: “These are our flagship events and have proved to be increasingly popular, year on year. We live in interesting times and at HLP/MSN we want to demonstrate not only to our own members, but also to all mortgage and protection advisers, that business opportunities are there to be grasped with the right support and the kind of tools and services provided by forward thinking networks.”