Virgin Money has reduced rates on selected high loan to value (LTV) fixed rate mortgages.
It has also launched a number of intermediary exclusive remortgage-only products.
New fixed rate products:
- Two-year fixed rate at 85% LTV at 1.92% with £995 fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 1.94% with £995 fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 95% LTV at 2.99% with no product fee
- Three and five-year fixed rates at 95% LTV at 3.39% with no product fee
New Intermediary exclusives:
- Two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV remortgage special at 2.04% with £995 fee (£500 cashback and free valuation)
- Two-year fixed rate at 95% LTV purchase special at 3.45% with no fee (£1,000 cashback)
- Buy-to-let two year fixed rate at 60% LTV remortgage special at 1.54% with £2,450 fee (free valuation and free legals)
Andrew Asaam, director of mortgages at Virgin Money, said: “Over the next six months it is estimated that 185,000 first time buyers will be coming to the end of their current mortgage deal.
“Therefore we are delighted to support these customers who may be switching for the first time or have lower equity in their homes by launching a range of new higher LTV fixed rate products.”