Accord has introduced a new range of product transfer options for existing customers with a £295 fee.
Highlights of the new range of mortgages with a £295 product fee include:
- Two-year fixed rate at 1.67% at 65% LTV
- Two-year fixed rate at 1.69% at 75% LTV
- Three-year fixed rate at 2.24% at 85% LTV
- Five-year fixed rate at 2.46% at 90% LTV
The intermediary lender has also reduced the fee by £200 on selected existing products. These include:
- Two-year fixed rate at 1.59% at 65% LTV with £795 product fee (was £995)
- Two-year fixed rate at 1.62% at 75% LTV with £795 product fee
- Three-year fixed rate at 2.08% at 85% LTV with £795 product fee
- Five-year fixed rate at 2.38% at 90% LTV with £795 product fee
Jane Childs, Accord product manager, said: “Ensuring a client gets the right product when their existing deal ends is paramount and we wanted to ensure brokers had a range of options to ensure the package suits their current needs and circumstances.
“A lot can happen in the course of a mortgage term, so it’s vital customers speak to their adviser so they can secure the product that will suit them both now and in the future.”