Panacea Adviser has launched a pensions reform microsite which provides advisers with information and resources to help support their client activities in the new pensions climate.
Features of the microsite include:
- News and articles on Pension Reform issues.
- Retirement rules – a look at all the changes introduced in April this year.
- Tools from Panacea partners such as Aviva and Prudential including action checklists, annual allowance calculators, defined benefit pension input amount tool, retirement modeller, salary exchange calculator, tax relief modeller, and a tax relief tool.
- Guides, white papers, webinars and videos looking at specific developments in the pensions market and how it is responding to the new freedoms.
- Specific literature from Panacea partners on their pension propositions.
The site also contains an area with information and reports by Panacea partners including Aberdeen, Aviva, Just Retirement, Prudential and Scottish Widows.
Derek Bradley, CEO of Panacea Adviser, said: “Since the announcement of the pension reforms by the Government in the 2014 Budget there has been an overwhelming amount of information for advisers to sift through, and respond to. Now with the introduction of the changes from April this year there is a real practical need to be fully up to date with all the developments as and when they happen.
“The pension freedoms now available to clients provide far more opportunities but also a level of complexity that is not likely to go away anytime soon. In order to secure that ongoing knowledge Panacea has developed this specific Pensions Reform microsite which allows us to provide everything in one place.
“The impact for advisers and clients has been considerable, and as future generations of retirees are able to access these freedoms, the industry will continue to evolve and respond with new tools and improved product suites. Having this microsite gives advisers a first port of call to see how this shifting market is developing and how this translates on a practical level to client wants and needs.
“With the support of our Panacea partners we are committed to ensuring advisers who use the microsite will have everything they, and their clients, need when it comes to securing the right options for their retirement lives.”