Paradigm Mortgage Services has launched a new Coronavirus support page for advisers which includes information to help firms through the crisis.
The page is open to all intermediaries, and not just members of Paradigm, and can be accessed by visiting: www.paradigmmortgages.com/DA/News/COVID-19.
The page contains a range of resources, including a ‘Lender Matrix’ which features the very latest details from Paradigm’s panel of lenders, all in one place. Updated at the end of every day, advisers will be able to track all the changes and see how each lender is dealing with both advisers and their clients in relation to COVID-19.
This specific lender information covers how lenders’ BDMs are working, the stance each is taking with regard to mortgage payment holidays and information related to valuations. Users of the Matrix will also be able to view when it was last updated, making it easy to see what new information has been added since their last visit.
The support page also covers:
- Protection updates – this will include useful links to information collated by Protection Guru on how different providers are dealing with the virus, such as changes to products and underwriting.
- Paradigm has also seen a large increase in interest from its members on protection and the page also allows intermediaries to access a wide range of marketing and technology support to firms who are active, or looking to be active, in the protection space.
- CPD – registering for Paradigm’s CPD Academy provides access to protection, mortgage and regulatory-related content as many industry CPD events have been postponed or cancelled.
- FCA – includes guidance from the regulator for advisory firms.
- Economic commentary – from Paradigm’s investment proposition, Tatton Investment Management.
- Contact/getting in touch – details of all Paradigm’s customer services team who remain contactable via telephone and email
Paradigm has committed to updating all parts of the Coronavirus support page regularly and is urging all advisory firms to make use of the information and resources which will aid them in these challenging times.
Bob Hunt (pictured), chief executive of Paradigm Mortgage Services, said:“With the fast-developing Coronavirus situation upon us, we want to reassure all of our members that we have robust business continuity measures in place. We are constantly reviewing the Government advice and we have measures in place, including remote-working for all of our staff, to allow us to ensure our members, lenders and providers continue to receive the high level of service they have come to expect from us.
“To that end, we have produced our Coronavirus support page which contains a raft of relevant information and details of the ongoing changes that are being made, whether those are from lenders, providers or the regulator. We believe the ‘Lender Matrix’ will be of particular use as it will update each day and show users exactly how lenders are approaching this, changes to products and criteria, and how advisers can engage with them.
“Despite the current situation, Paradigm remains absolutely committed to the continuation of our proposition and supporting all those who need our services and help.”