Precise Mortgages is cutting rates by up to 0.40 percentage points across its range of buy-to-let mortgages.
It is also launching new Help to Buy remortgage products.
The specialist lender’s buy-to-let range is available for both purchase and remortgage and features reduced rates as follows:
- 2 year fixed rate buy-to-let and limited company buy-to-let mortgages – 3.14%
- 2 year fixed rate HMO and limited company HMO mortgages – 3.44%
- 5 year fixed rate buy-to-let and limited company buy-to-let mortgages – 3.49%
- 5 year fixed rate HMO and limited company HMO mortgages – 3.74%
The lender has also launched a new range of Help to Buy remortgage products. The range is available to those with less than perfect credit profiles with features including no product fee, a refund of valuation fee and rates as follows:
- 2 year fixed rate – 4.24%
- 5 year fixed rate – 4.34%
Adrian Moloney, OneSavings Bank group sales director, said: “It’s vital that we support the market in these challenging times, and we believe these rate reductions across our range of buy-to-let mortgages will help brokers in placing more of their customers’ cases.
“As one of the first specialist lenders to enter the Help to Buy market, we remain as committed to the scheme as we always have been, and our new Help to Buy remortgage products will help more first-time buyers meet their aspirations of becoming established homeowners.”