Second charge lender Prestige Finance has made key rate cuts across its prime and large loan ranges.
Changes include the launch of Prestige’s lowest ever variable and fixed rates within those ranges.
The new products include:
- Variable Rate: New starting rate at 4.68% up to 65% LTV and from 9.14% up to 85% LTV
- Fixed Rate: New two-year fixed rates from 4.98% up to 65% LTV and from 9.44% up to 85% LTV
- New three-year fixed rates from 5.18% up to 65% LTV and from 9.64% up to 85% LTV
- Variable Rate: New starting rate from 5.50% up to 65% LTV and from 5.95% up to 75% LTV
- Fixed Rate: New two-year fixed rates from 5.80% up to 65% LTV and from 6.25% up to 75% LTV
- New three-year fixed rates from 6.00% up to 65% LTV and from 6.45% up to 75% LTV
Darrell Walker, head of product and new business at Prestige Finance, said: “We’re delighted to introduce these rate reductions and add further value for our key partners and their customers by increasing the attractiveness and competitiveness of our prime and large loan propositions.
“Combined with our flexible and proven approach to underwriting, our second charge lending proposition is one of the most comprehensive in the market and one that demonstrates both our confidence, and that of our parent group OneSavings Bank in the second charge lending market.”