PRIMIS has unveiled its Emerging Markets Masterclasses, a new series of mortgage forums for advisers and lenders.
The forums have been designed to update attendees on new market and consumer trends which they can translate into their individual businesses.
As part of the sessions, advisers will have the opportunity to talk with lenders directly and learn about new areas of development within the mortgage market. Lenders who attend will be able to gain feedback and input on their products, processes and quality of service directly from advisers.
The classes are being held throughout March and are open to advisers and lenders across the UK.
- 12th March: Templeton Hotel, Ballyclare, Northern Ireland
- 13th March: Village Hotel Glasgow, Glasgow
- 19th March: The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, Knutsford
- 20th March: Wetherby Racecourse, Wetherby
- 21st March: Ramside Hall Hotel, Durham
- 26th March: Best Western Walton Park Hotel, Clevedon
- 27th March: Hilton London Kensington, London
- 28th March: The National Conference Centre, Solihull
Jay Naylor, marketing director at PRIMIS, said: “With the mortgage market moving at such a rapid pace, we understand it can sometimes feel tricky to stay on top of it all. That is why we’ve decided to launch a new wave of masterclasses aimed at combatting this very challenge, helping advisers and lenders to ensure their businesses stay ahead of the curve.
“PRIMIS is an adviser champion, which is why we believe that through peer-to-peer discussion and sharing best practice, more professionals will be able to understand and capitalise on the market opportunities.”