Coventry for Intermediaries is adding seven additional business development managers (BDMs) to its team this year.
The seven consist of five field BDMs and two over the phone.
This follows the lender’s recent announcement that it is providing every registered broker with two BDMs, one in the field and one on the phone.
Both telephone BDMs and three of the five new field BDMs are already in place, with the two remaining field BDMs currently being recruited for Manchester and South London.
The areas that the new BDMs will cover are:
- Michelle Milne (field BDM) covers Essex area
- Sonya Willcocks (field BDM) covers Reading and West London
- Simon Kimber covers (field BDM) Kent area
- Leanne Conlon (telephone BDM) covers Surrey, Sussex and South coast
- Nino Pap (telephone BDM) covers North, South and West London
Kevin Purvey, director of intermediaries, said: “We’re delighted to be able to announce these new appointments. Brokers told us that they want more BDM contact and this additional support means that we can provide all brokers registered with us with their own field and telephone BDM.
“Our new team members bring a wealth of experience to their new roles, and we’re confident that they will help to ensure that we provide the best service we can to our intermediary partners.”