Simply, the SME funder, has made five senior promotions.
It said the promotions were made in recognition of the hard work and the important role they play in the growth of the business:
- John Wiles – is now managing director (previously sales director)
- Chris Etherington – sales director (previously national sales manager)
- Dave McCormack – sales director (previously national sales manager)
- Louise Simmonds – regional sales manager (previously area sales manager)
- Richard Happer – regional sales manager (previously area sales manager)
Mike Randall, CEO of Simply, said: “These promotions at the start of our new financial year point to our continuing growth and commitment to serving the UK SMEs.
“All five individuals have been with us from the beginning of the Simply journey and it’s great to recognise their expertise and dedication.
“We’ve always said that our greatest asset is our people and we really do have the best team in the industry. I would like to congratulate John, Chris, Dave, Lou and Rich on their promotions and look forward to their continued success.”