Source Insurance is to hold a new week-long series of free ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions to coincide with Learning at Work Week.
The sessions will take place between 17-21 May.
Learning at Work Week launched in 2009; co-ordinated by Campaign for Learning, the national week aims to develop a culture of lifelong learning at work.
Along the theme of ‘lifelong learning at work’, these bite-size sessions have been created to help brokers towards building a growth mindset and making the most out of their business.
- Building Rapport – How do you create a meaningful connection with your customers?
- Cross-selling Skills – How do you boost your income?
- Objective Setting – How can you achieve your goals?
- Time is Money – How do you manage your time effectively?
- Personal Resilience – How do you positively embrace change?
- Networking Skills – Who do you need to know?
Lee Denton, associate sales director at Source Insurance, said: “Advisers talk to us about what they feel they need additional help and support on. Some of the common things are the softer skills like time management and cross-selling of ancillary products. This series of modules will be really useful in providing tools to help with a broker’s business.”
Tania Frowen, managing director of Source Insurance, added: “I always encourage people to study; it just takes work, determination and commitment. Never think you know it all, and be willing to listen and learn. Take the risk and give it a go – perseverance leads to success.”