The Legal & General Mortgage Club has now announced the 2018 Mortgage Club Autumn Conference, which will take place in London this autumn.
The event will offer attendees the chance to discuss a number of topical issues in the mortgage market and hear the views and predictions of some of the industry’s key figures.
This year’s event theme will be technology and the frictionless mortgage.
The Autumn Conference will be hosted by director of Legal & General Mortgage Club, Kevin Roberts, who will be joined by other key industry figures and lenders from the mortgage market.
Confirmed speakers so far include;
- Jackie Bennett, director of mortgages, UK Finance
- Steve Ellis, CEO, Legal & General Home Finance
- Mike Jones, managing director, Intermediaries & Specialist Brand, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ian Andrew, managing director, Intermediary sales, Nationwide BS
- Adrian Moloney, sales director, One Savings Bank
- Alan Cleary, managing director, Precise Mortgages
- Maria Harris, director of intermediary, digital mortgages by Atom Bank
- Carlos Thibaut, 360.Net
- Sidney Wager, mortgage intermediary partnerships director, Barclays
- Martese Carton, Head of intermediary distribution, Leeds Building Society
- Jeremy Duncombe, director of intermediaries, Accord
- Louisa Sedgwick, director of sales – Vida Homeloans
These speakers will be accompanied by Nick Frankland, chief operating officer & transformation director, L&G Insurance, Steve Fallon, L&G Insurance, Kevin Webb, L&G Surveying Services. Further speakers will be confirmed shortly.
Starting at 9am, the half-day event will include a total of eight sessions, with a complimentary breakfast and lunch, and plenty of time to network with other brokers and lenders.
Sessions will include a mortgage market update, innovation and growing the market, lending through the generations, specialist lending and delivering the frictionless mortgage. This will include time for questions and panel debate.
Additionally, delegates participating in this event can also claim five CPD hours. CPD Certificates will be provided after the event, once a feedback survey is completed.
Roberts said: “Following the popularity of our event last year, we are delighted to announce our conference is returning to London this September. We will be joined by a selection of leading industry figures, who will be on hand to discuss a range of topics in an accessible and welcoming environment.
“I am looking forward to hosting this event for the first time in my new role as director of L&G Mortgage Club, and I’m confident that this year’s event will be a great success. The Mortgage Club Autumn Conference has been created with advisers in mind to make it as beneficial and productive as possible.
“Not only will it be a chance for the industry to network with peers from lenders and brokerages across the UK, but it also promises to be a great opportunity to share knowledge and discuss some of the key issues facing the mortgage market.”