TMA Club will be hosting its first ever national conference at the International Convention Centre (ICC) in Birmingham on Wednesday 12 June 2019.
The event is open to all advisers and lenders interested in learning more about the Directly Authorised (DA) space, gaining market insight and receiving advice on growing their businesses.
Attendees will hear from industry spokespeople including the following:
- Jon Round, group financial services director at LSL Property Services plc
- Robert Sinclair, chief executive at Association of Mortgage Intermediaries (AMI)
- Kevin Purvey, director of intermediaries at Coventry Building Society
- Esther Dijkstra, director of strategic partners at Lloyds Banking Group
- Sarah Green, director of intermediary sales, Virgin Money
- Ian Andrew, managing director of intermediary sales at Nationwide Building Society
- Charles Morley, director of mortgage distribution at Metro Bank
- Brad Fordham, managing director of Santander for Intermediaries
There will also be a number of platform presentations and panel sessions, focusing on discussion around TMA’s core areas of mortgages, compliance, GI and protection.
Lisa Martin, development director at TMA, said: “As the build up to our National Conference increases, so does our excitement at what promises to be our best event yet. This is the largest scale conference we have held to date and the line-up of industry experts reflects this. Through the conference, we hope to reach out to as many advisers and lenders in the DA space as possible, providing market insight, support and advice, whilst also offering those who are considering becoming a DA a flavour of what our world involves.
“These types of events are absolutely invaluable in delivering important market updates, preparing advisers for any upcoming challenges and uncovering new opportunities in the market and we look forward to welcoming as many intermediaries as possible through the doors.”