Virgin Money has made a number of changes to its residential mortgage range.
Key Residential Changes
60% LTV changes:
- A new two year fixed rate at 2.19% is available exclusively through intermediaries registered with a Virgin Money national account. Available to both purchase and remortgage customers, the product has a maximum loan size of £300,000 and a £1,095 product fee
70% LTV changes:
- Two year fixed and tracker rates available at 2.34% with a £995 product fee
- Three year fixed and tracker rates available at 2.39% with a £995 product fee
- Five year fixed rates available at 2.89% with a £995 product fee
- Cashback incentive of £750 will be extended across the entire buy to let range (certain buy to let products currently offer £500 cashback)
- Two year fixed rates up to 60% LTV available at 3.75% (with a £995 product fee)
- Two year fixed rates up to 70% LTV available at 4.09% (with a £995 product fee)
Richard Tugwell, director of intermediary relationships at Virgin Money, said: “We’re delighted to announce these changes to our mortgage range, including the new exclusive product for intermediaries.
“This new deal demonstrates our commitment to offer attractive products to customers, and to put the relationships with our intermediary partners at the heart of our mortgage business.”