HSBC has cut the interest rates on the majority of its standard range fixed rate products.
The rates have been reduced across the range of LTVs including 0.61 percentage points off the two-year fixed fee-saver mortgage at 90% LTV (cut from 2.99% to 2.38%).
HSBC’s new mortgage range includes:
- 60% LTV two-year fixed – 1.19% plus £1499 booking fee (new product)
- 90% LTV five-year fixed – 2.88% plus £1499 booking fee (new product)
- 90% LTV two-year fixed – 2.38% (down 0.61 percentage points from 2.99%) feesaver
- 80% LTV three-year fixed – 2.44% (down 0.35 percentage points from 2.79%) plus £999 booking fee
- 60% LTV five-year fixed – 2.19% (down 0.2 percentage points from 2.39%) plus £999 booking fee
- 60% LTV two-year fixed – 1.49% (down 0.15 percentage points from 1.64%) plus £999 booking fee
HBSC Premier and Advance current account holders qualify for a £500 discount on the product fee of the latter three deals.
“Autumn is typically ‘remortgage season’ amongst homeowners; we have now made it even more compelling to remortgage to HSBC,” said Tracie Pearce, HSBC’s Uk head of mortgages.
“We are continuing to see confidence in the housing market and the Bank of England statistics support that view. With mortgage rates continuing to be extremely low, now is a good time for borrowers to review their existing mortgage arrangements, particularly if they are on a standard variable rate.
“We recently made our mortgages available to more people by expanding our broker partnerships to include London & Country. We are committed to continuing to offer our customers competitive rates to help them achieve their property hopes and dreams.”